Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Lost premieres tonight!

Hubby is out of town again. Before he left, I reminded him that Lost season 3 would be premiering this week. I asked him if he wanted me to wait until he got home to watch it. Then I pretty much insisted he say no. I don't want to wait any more!

If you remember my theory on what's happening, I speculated that half my theory would be disproved in the next episode. So we'll see. But in the meantime, I'm dying to know what happened to the people in the hatch, what's going to happen to Jack, Kate and Sawyer, and what will happen when Hurley tells everyone they were taken.

I'm thinking I will live-blog along with the premier tonight, just for fun.

In the meantime, I'm going to continue to search my archives for a WBW picture. I haven't found one yet, but if I do, I'll be posting it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment