Wednesday, October 04, 2006

NaNoWriMo 2006

nanowrimo 2006

It's that time of year again, when bunches of crazy people decide they're going to write a 50,000 word novel in one month's time. Starting November 1, it's National Novel Writing Month! I participated last year, and it was really great for me. I finished my novel, and I'm still working on revising it, but the point is I finished! Do you know how many novels I've started and not finished? Neither do I, but it's a lot. Anyway, I'm looking forward to finishing another one.

So, do you think you have what it takes to write 1,667 words a day for thirty days straight? I'd love to have a partner like I did last year. We emailed each other our writing each day, and kept each other accountable. If anyone's interested, let me know. In the meantime, I'm going to finish my revisions on last year's novel and start sending it out to agents. Then I can concentrate on the new one. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment