Friday, January 13, 2006

SPF - the 13th!

This week, I decided to use an image search for my stuff portrait, because I just don't have these things sitting around waiting to be photographed. Kristine wanted to see the following:

Something you're afraid of:

Dead people. I know, I know, dead people don't come out of their graves and walk around. I know this in my head. But I'm still afraid of them, irrationally terrified actually. And yet I can't stop watching Ghost Whisperer.

Something I consider lucky:


The number 7 has always been lucky for me. Don't ask me why. But if given the order to pick a number between 1 and 10, you know which one I'll be choosing.

Something Friday the 13th-ish:


A black cat. I found him online. Apparently his name is Colin Powell. No comment.

Did you play?

4 comments:

  1. I love the graveyard pic you found :) Me and creepy pics... I have such a soft spot for those! Yeah I know... I'm a freak ;)

    Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooh I didn't think of that...Love the pics. The number seven is a very cool pic. I don't know why I am drawn to that one in particular, but I am! I played to, but you already visited..thanks! Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, that cat is adorable! I played as you know! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daun - search on "zombie" - you'll find some great ones!

    ReplyDelete