Friday, January 27, 2006

SPF

Okay, this week Kristine wants to see my toys, my secret, and my eyes. Very random. Here goes...

This is my new toy. And before you think, "Wow, she must be rich!" let me point out that someone had returned that television to Sam's Club because it didn't work properly. Apparently, said person never heard of warranties. We bought it for $250, then promptly called Samsung and had it repaired, in home, for free. It has so many features I haven't even explored them all yet. As hubby said, we watch enough tv, it's about time we got a decent set.

This is my secret. And since it's a secret, I'll let you figure out what it is. Any guesses?

These are my eyes. I've always thought my eyes were my best feature. I'm still working on the plucking thing, but it's better than it used to be. And yes, it's out of focus. You know that blurry thing they used to do any time there was a close-up on a woman on Star Trek? To make her look better? Okay, actually it's just really hard to focus when you're looking at your camera's little LCD screen in a mirror.

So that's my entry. Did you play?

3 comments:

  1. Um, you are afraid to paint your front door? You have agorophobia? Hmmm... :) Happy SPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a crazy price for your TV!!

    I love your eye colour. Not quite hazel, but close.

    Great SPF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you hate to leave your house? Hmmmmmm

    Cool SPF!

    I played too :)

    ReplyDelete