Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Way Back Wednesday

From TKW: I gotta be me!!!! A picture of you doing something that you think no one else will have (or at least post...)

Boy, I have so many to choose from! I decided to go with the first one that sprang to mind. Sometime during my freshman year of college, a few of us decided to go to the mall. We went in a toy store just for fun and I came out with a pack of Play-Doh. Whenever I got stressed, I'd get out the Play-Doh and start pounding on it, make little animals, and goof around. One day, I decided I needed some Play-Doh glasses. I chose the fashionable white. Maybe I should have gone with green? Anyway, my roommate was kind enough to snap a picture.

I betcha no one else has a picture of Play-Doh glasses. Oh, I love that t-shirt, too. Bloom County and Star Trek - too cool!

Did you play?

2 comments:

  1. I think you can safely say you're the only one with Play-Doh glasses.

    I played!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I may not be in play-dough glasses, but I'll bet I can find one of my son! ;)

    Great photo - I played as you know!

    ReplyDelete