Thursday, April 27, 2006

New names

I've added a few new names to my blogroll recently, and have really been enjoying some of the fresh and unique voices out there in blogland. So I thought I'd take a minute to highlight some of them.

I have to start with the Blogging Chicks blogroll. I have visited each of them and found some wonderful ladies out there. I particularly like My Life in the Kid Zoo and Life is a Buffet, but all of them are worth a visit. And if you're a female blogger, you really ought to join!

Thanks to one of the Blogging Chicks, I discovered, in a roundabout way, that Steve Camp, one of my all-time favorite singers, has a blog. CampOnThis is full of deep theological discussion. Steve often quotes great theologians of the past, and always supports his statements with verses from the Bible (which is one reason I love his songs so much). He will definitely make you think. It's become a daily must-read for me.

Now, I know this is the third day in a row that I've told you about my parents' blog, but last night they put up some stuff for my brother's birthday. You have got to see how cute he was as a baby. I don't know what happened to him. Haha, just kidding.

One of my dearest friends in the whole world started a Xanga blog a while back. She's still on dial-up, so she doesn't get on there every day, but check her out once a week or so. And definitely leave her a comment. She loves comments. Visit Cindy at Down on the Farm.

Finally, I found CameraDawktor through her comments on my blog, and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading hers. She takes awesome pictures, has a great sense of humor, and she's got an adventuresome streak, too. Go say hi.

And let me take this opportunity to say that if you link to me and you don't see yourself on my blogroll, let me know! I'll be happy to add you!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and link Jana! I really like your blog too. You've always got lots of great posts over here, and I try to stop by a few times each week.

    ReplyDelete