Wednesday, April 26, 2006

WBW - You again?

This week, TKW wants to see that one article of clothing or accessory that keeps showing up in picture after picture. Here's mine.

This is me and my baby cousin Katy, who is now almost 26 and married. Anyway, one day my family was shopping at a brand new mall and there were people from the bank in the mall handing out t-shirts and balloons. The balloons eventually deflated, but the t-shirts stuck around for quite a while. This picture was obviously taken pre-braces. Now you all know my secret: I am a vampire.


This picture was taken on a completely different day. I know this because it was taken at my house, which was a good three hours away from Katy's house, where the above picture was taken. And there's the shirt again. Boy, those bank guys really got their advertising dollar out of me! And yet, strangely, no one in my family ever opened an account there.

And even though this is a different shirt, it's still yellow, and it jumped right out at me because it was on the same album page as the other two. A virtual sea of yellow t-shirts just staring back at me. I also wanted to point out that I am wearing a terry cloth wrap-around skirt, which I suspect was actually a beach cover-up. That skirt is another item I wore quite frequently.

So there you have it. Long before I learned that yellow is just not my color, I couldn't stop wearing it. Did you play?

Oh, and while you're here, check out my parents' blog (link in the below post).

4 comments:

  1. Wow. Now - did you always wear the shirt - or did you always have it on when a camera was pulled out? :)

    I played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lmao- t hat's a great shirt.
    I played

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking through photo albums the other day and observed my clothes. I have such memories tied to certain shirts, etc :) It's weird the ones we get attached to.

    ReplyDelete