Friday, April 14, 2006

SPF - Easterishness

This week, Kristine has chosen some Easter-like themes for our photos of stuff.

Your "Peeps" (aka people you hang with):As a SAHM, my sons are my main peeps. These are the two younger ones. I actually could've used the baby as "something fuzzy." Look at his hair! Hubby wants to cut it, but I can't stand the thought of losing those precious curls just yet.

I don't have any pictures of the adult peeps I hang with!

Something fuzzy:
Our kitten, Smokey, chilling out in my bedroom. Is he the king of the house or what?

Someone or something you want to dye or die:
This is our third spring in this house, and I am still fighting the weed battle. I took this picture two steps out our front door. There's a really nice garden area, with little pathway lights and a bench and everything, but every spring, it turns into a mass of weeds. Hopefully this year, we'll conquer them; we've been putting down weed-blocker fabric and then mulching over it. Die, weeds, die!!

Did you play?

Hey, while you're here, can I get your opinion on this template I made? I based it on Red Dwarf, one of my all-time favorite shows. It looks fine in Firefox, but not in IE and I'm trying to figure it out. Tell me what you see. Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. I think that template is cute, but your posts on it are cuter.

    DIE WEEDS, DIE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...I like the posts too :)

    When I was picking out what I wanted to die, it was a toss up between fire ants and weeds.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The template looks good. You may need to change your margins for the center column. In IE the text continues into the right column.

    And yes weeds and bugs must go.

    Happy SPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great in firefox, so clever. I never watched Red Dwarf much, but have caught it a few times. Great British snarky humor, mixed with sci-fi, who can resist?!

    BTW, what's up with comments here? There's a lot of <$BlogBacklinkControl$> all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, Gem, I've gotta work on that. I was trying to add the new backlink feature and I think I misplaced a "<" somewhere.

    ReplyDelete