Friday, April 07, 2006

SPF - Camera tricks

So now that I've gotten all that school stuff out of my system (see below), I'm ready to play SPF. This week, Kristine has us playing with our cameras.

A macro shot:My cup of coffee this morning.

A shot without flash:
Isaac grinning. Of course, it's a nasty rainy day, so there's only the overhead lights for this shot.

A shot from a different perspective:
This is what the dinner table looks like to my 16 month old.

Did you play? Let me know and I'll come admire your artistry!

8 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I was small enough to walk under the table and hide there...LOL Great pics!

    Happy SPF! I played too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are awesome....love your coffee cup (maybe you can send a cup to cheeky?)...I'd be groaning and moaning trying to get the table shot though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The table shot is so cool. We never really think about what they see - good idea :)

    I played, thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that under the table shot....and as soon as I saw that cup of coffee I was thinking - Man that is what I need LOL

    I see that Lee has me covered on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the under the table idea! Have a good weekend dude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least there is no gum under there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you not have food stuck to the bottom of your table? I'm afraid to see what my kids have put under my table!! of course, the dog would have probably eaten it by now. EWWWWWWWWWWW i just totally grossed myself out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great perspective shot...LOL!

    ReplyDelete