Wednesday, April 05, 2006

WBW - Cosby's got nothing on us

Remember those ridiculous sweaters Bill Cosby used to wear (and maybe still does, I don't know)? This week, TKW wants to see our scary sweaters of the past. Now, I owned quite a few sweaters, and most of them were just plain, boring, all one color sweaters. And I didn't wear them a lot because I have a thing about itchy clothes, and sweaters are always itchy. Plus it seems that when I did wear the few scary sweaters I had, no one saw fit to snap my picture.

However, for Christmas 1982 I did receive two sweaters, and as I always did, I took a picture of my Christmas gifts. So I give you the matching sweaters:

Aren't they sweet? Oddly enough, I can't remember wearing these. In fact, I remember avoiding the white one (under the green one) because it was so itchy. Even with that white turtleneck on the right to go under it. (I think the thing under the socks is either a shirt or pajamas)

So, did you play? And if not, you should!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't play but that green sweater is hillarious! Haha!

    My Grandma always went to Sears and bought my cousins and I sweaters, same one, different colors and we NEVER WORE THEM!!!

    Poor Grandma....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some of those grandma sweaters, too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the big old decorative knit around the collar sweaters...yes, yes...I know I had some of those too!!!

    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete