Wednesday, April 19, 2006

WBW - Psychic

Last week, TKW told me I must be psychic. I posted the earliest picture I have at my disposal of me with my parents. Well, that's this week's assignment. So you can scroll down to last week for the absolute earliest one I have. But in the meantime, take a look at these other pictures, which were taken before my baby brother came along to mess things up join the family.
This is circa 1972. Look at the great muscle shirt my dad's sporting! And the hairstyle is so very 70s. Look at the sideburns! Love it, Dad, love it.


Here is my gorgeous mother in her lovely blue polyester pantsuit. I'm actually not 100% sure this is polyester, but in 1972, what else could it be? I am clearly sporting a new dress and shoes and looking absolutely adorable doing so.

So, did you play?

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love 70s pics!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. I think my mom had the same outfit but in dark blue!

    ReplyDelete