Wednesday, April 12, 2006

WBW - Way, Way Back

This week, TKW, feeling nostalgic about pregnancy (but not enough to actually want to try it again), has requested pictures of our moms when they were pregnant with us. My parents did manage to find some pics, but couldn't get them to come up on their computer. So I had to opt for newborn shots of myself.

Aw, don't you just want to pinch her cheeks?

I don't even have an pre-Jana pictures of my parents to show, but I do have this one of my mom soon after I was born.

And here's me with my parents, which is the earliest one I could find of all three of us. I'm about 14 months here.


And I don't care what anybody says, Ace rocked last night. I still think Chris should win, though.

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I love the last one of your family - Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete