First the rules:
The game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about themselves. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!
I think I've done something similar before, but here goes!
- I can say the alphabet backwards in less than six seconds.
- I can sing the alphabet backwards.
- I stopped listening to the radio in 1985, so I really don't know many popular songs from the last 22 years.
- I'm a bit of a "star collector;" I own autographs from lots of different people, including all of Rockapella and two of the Monkees.
- I love acting, but I never got chosen for any school plays.
- I once rode twelve hours (with Hubby) to go to a Rockapella concert, attended both performances that Sunday afternoon and evening, then rode twelve hours home and went straight to work.
- I've never been west of the Rockies.
- I wrote, self-published, and sold 100 copies of a Star Trek/Battlestar Galactica crossover novel when I was 16.
- I have been online for about 20 years, in one way or another.
- I once wrote parody lyrics to "Like a Virgin" and called it "Like a Surgeon." A few months later, Weird Al came out with his "Like a Surgeon" and the lyrics were almost identical. Scary.
So. who to tag? I'll tag the first six people on my blogroll. Go!