Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Is it just me?

So, last week I turn on the new season of The Apprentice, and lo and behold, one of the contestants is Orlando Bloom!

Okay, not really. But I don't think I'm imagining the resemblance here. Which one is which?
Seriously, could this not be the same guy?? Maybe Orlando secretly wanted to be The Apprentice, and has chosen a clever disguise, taking over the identity of this guy Tarek (who I'm sure he compensated sufficiently). Maybe now that he's conquered Hollywood, he wants to conquer the business world. Perhaps this is all some massive publicity stunt for the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie?

Maybe not. But I guarantee this guy is going to have women calling, emailing and waiting by his door the minute Trump fires him. He's 27 and his bio says nothing about a wife.

In the meantime, Hubby and I will be watching, for reasons having nothing to do with eye candy. This looks to be a very interesting season. Trump went and fired two people at once last night. I love it when he does that.

Between this and The Amazing Race, I'm in reality-show heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment