Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Searching

I love looking at my counter stats and seeing who has been around to visit my humble little blog. I also look at the search terms people have used to find me. I am often amused.

For example, many people have come to this page by searching on the phrase "going places." Now, what were they looking for? Can you get much more generic? You might as well search on "doing stuff."

I also seem to have become the #1 result when people search for any combination of "Astelin," "Sean Altman," "Rockapella," and/or "Groove Barbers." If you've come here searching for those things, it is not Rockapella in those commercials.

I've also gotten a couple of hits from people searching "Tarek looks like Orlando Bloom." So at least I know I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Someone also searched, in all caps, for WHAT SCHOOLS DID JANA GO TO? I don't think I've said anywhere on this blog exactly which schools I attended. If you really want to know, you can email me.

People also come here having searched on "Jana." Having searched on my name myself, I know how far down the list you have to go to find this blog, so these must be some pretty determined people.

If you've come here searching for something, leave a comment and say hi! Stick around a while! Peruse the archives. Who knows what other things I've discussed that you're just going to end up coming back here for anyway.

2 comments:

  1. My sister-in-law's name is Jana. And, an old lady at my Grandma's reitirement home has the same name too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wild! I don't meet too many Janas. Except online.

    ReplyDelete