Wednesday, March 29, 2006

WBW - That 80s Style!

Now, TKW wants to see our awesome 80s fashions of the past. I was not into fashion in the 80s. I was not part of the "in" crowd and I never dressed like I was. Plus, as you can see from my short, short hair, I didn't really try to carry off the 80s hairstyle either. Though if you look closely, what little hair I have is in fact feathered. This was my look in 1985 - t-shirt over turtleneck.

Or sweater over Oxford. I suppose both of those are pretty 80s, I don't really know. What I do know is that no 80s fashion day is complete without this photo of my dad, circa 1986. I like to call it "Miami Yikes!"

Seriously, these are his real clothes. He dressed like this on many occasions. Sorry, Dad, but you know it's true.

So, did you play?

3 comments:

  1. OMG...I would have thought your dad was so cool back in the day.

    Just for the record, I was not part of the in crowd either which I'm sure is quite evident throughout the weeks' themes.

    Now, can I just say you have the cutest smile ever in that first picture! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Dad's outfit. Wow! My dad dressed like he lived in the 50s. Still does...

    ReplyDelete
  3. TKW - yeah, it's pretty clear neither of us were "in", LOL!

    Thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete