Thursday, March 30, 2006

Kids Photo Contest

I am entering CameraDawktor's First Ever Contest in which I am to post my favorite pictures of my kids. So here they are.
This is Isaac with Smokey as a kitten. I just love the look on his face - typical Isaac, full of mischief and laughter.

This is my favorite of Caleb and Joshua together, because they genuinely look like they're enjoying each others' company. Plus they're really cute with their new haircuts.
This is my all-time favorite of Noah, when he was only five days old.

So, those are my entries. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!

    (I came here from cameradawktor's contest.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely boys & nice names. My boy is Joshua too :)
    (I came here from cameradawktor's contest.)

    R u also a believer in Jesus ?

    ReplyDelete