Friday, March 03, 2006

SPF - Randomness galore!

Kristine has asked this week to see our favorite jeans, a birthmark/mole, and our photo albums and where we keep them.

Okay, here are the jeans. They are my favorite only in the fact that they fit me. The elastic waist is wonderful for my never-recovered-from-having-four-babies belly.



This is my birthmark. Apparently, I was so comfortable inside my mother that I never dropped, so the doctor had to do a high forceps delivery. Yeah, he went way up in there and yanked me out. So if anyone tries to tell you forceps don't leave a mark, Don't.Believe.Them.

And these are my photo albums, on the bottom shelf of my favorite bookcase. These are the rich resources from which I draw almost all of my Way Back Wednesday posts. They stop around the time my oldest was four, because that's when we got a digital camera. Now my computer is my photo album. Or I could show you a picture of all the disks I've back them up on, but that would just be boring.
By the way, the green panel in the background is not because I'm planning to film special effects sequences in my library. It's the top to the boys' train table, which had to be taken from their room because they were just piling toys on it instead of playing with it. Still, now that I look at it, it's nice to know I could film some Matrix-like action if I wanted to...


So there it is. Did you play? Let me know and I'll come look at your stuff!

1 comment:

  1. You already know that I played!

    You should TOTALLY film some hot action sequence with that table top.

    ReplyDelete