Wednesday, March 22, 2006

WBW - That 70s style!

I am still not feeling much better, but I do feel well enough to play this week, so here goes.

TKW has challenged us this week to find a photo that best represents 70s fashion, either in clothing or hairstyle. Sadly, I don't have the clothing ones I wanted. They must be in my parents' collection. My mother dressed me in the most hideous paisley-patterned outfits, all the while defending it because "that was the fashion." However, I do have this photo.

Remember the Dorothy Hamill haircut? It was all the rage and I had to have it. Aren't I adorable? And now that I look at it, that sweater is giving off a distinct 70s vibe.

So, did you play?

10 comments:

  1. What was it with those patterns?? I played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, at least you didn't have the 70's female mullet!

    Yea, that sweater is a bit 70's.

    I played.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that sweater is so 70s. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dorothy Hamill...my hair would never do it and I mourned...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes. I remember that hairstyle. Nice sweater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I had that sweater over the turtleneck combo somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had that hairstyle too but it looked nothing like Dorothy Hamill and yours is way better than my attempt.

    I played.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was still wearing the turtleneck/sweater combo in the 80's...some fashions don't die easily!! LOL

    I played too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very 70's! I had the DH haircut also, but no pics. :(

    I played!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, the DH.....My attempt to have my hair like that ended with me looking like freakin Ruth Buzzy! Cute sweater.

    ReplyDelete