Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Gray day

I am feeling depressed this morning. Maybe it's the rain. I haven't been able to stop thinking about Monday and all those people. I visited a few of the other tributes, but there are so many. I wanted to watch the memorial service at ground zero, but they only showed a bit and then it was back to your regularly scheduled program. Do the networks think that only the people who went there in person want to see the memorial? What's the deal? We can't ever, ever forget what happened that day. I almost feel like I relived the emotions of that day as I looked at face after face on different blogs. And then it's back to business as usual.

My fellow Americans, it will never be business as usual again. Go about your lives, but don't ever forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment