Friday, September 29, 2006

SPF - Inspiration

Kristine's assignment this week is pretty interesting. I wish I'd looked at it before 8:45 this morning. Anyway...

Something that inspires me:
This isn't really a someone, 'cause it's just a cartoon, right? A new hobby of mine, for about a year now, is designing blog templates. My kids have been watching Kim Possible on Toon Disney, which inspired me to create this template, currently on my test blog. I also get inspired looking at all the cool designs other people have created on Blogskins.

Something I don't like to read about on blogs:"Bush is terrible. I hate Bush." or "Bush is wonderful. I love Bush." But without any rational explanation. I stay away from any political blog that is all opinion and no logic. They make both sides of any argument sound like uninformed dolts. I will, however, read any political blog that makes me laugh, no matter which side of the argument its author is on.

Something that inspires me to write my blog:The crowds of adoring fans, all giving me a standing ovation. Well, not really. But I do write with an eye toward what other people might find interesting. If the topic isn't particularly interesting, I at least try to write it in an entertaining way. Sometimes I even succeed. But don't look at this week's posts for an example - I've been sick and I'm off my game.

So, did you play?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by.
    I think you did a nice job... I like your take on #3... don't we all write for our readers?!

    Happy SPF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation!

    Thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete