Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Weird

The lovely CameraDawktor tagged me with this:
Here are the rules: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Dont forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

1. My closet is usually organized by color. White, then rainbow order, then brown and black.

2. I can say the alphabet backwards in less than 5 seconds.

3. I have always been good at predicting the gender of people's unborn babies, except for my own. I've never been wrong for someone else.

4. Weird pet fact: My dog goes insane over lights. If you shine a flashlight on the floor, she will attack it. Then she'll sit there guarding the spot in case the horrible light comes back again.

5. Weird pet fact: My cat has been getting back in the house from our deck's screen door. The deck is 12 feet off the ground and has no steps.

Okay, that was harder than I thought. I tag everyone, hahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. that is sooo funny!whatever i guess for a baby, it is usually the opposite!

    that is really crazy about your cat. kind of freaky actually!

    ...you wouldn't want to see my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious? The alphabet backwards? *-) I love the closet idea. If I had more space, I'd do a rainbow too!

    ReplyDelete