Friday, September 08, 2006

SPF - Freedom, Hope, Wish

Kristine is making me think too hard for a Friday morning. Here we go.

My freedom:I may get awfully annoyed at all the annoying people saying annoying things, but I'm sure glad that we live in a country where they have the freedom to say them.

My hope:
I hope I can get rid of all this extra weight. So far I'm down 15 pounds! "Only" 45 to go.

My wish:I really wish that when you buy all these neat cookbooks, they came with someone to prepare the meals for you. I love buying cookbooks, I love reading cookbooks, but I'm terrible at meal planning, so they tend to sit on the shelf, unused.

So, did you play? I'll be busy teaching for a while, but later on I'll come check yours out!

1 comment:

  1. LOL about the cookbooks! It isn’t the cooking that gets me (I like that) it’s finding the time to cook.
    Happy SPF and I played too!

    ReplyDelete