Friday, December 23, 2005

Picture and a tag

Here's the best of many shots I took last night. Isaac has a goofy grin and that toy the baby's holding is the only way we could get him to smile. But oh, well. It's not a bad shot overall.

Meanwhile, the lovely Carol has tagged me for Christmas. So here goes:
1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? Hot chocolate
2. Turkey or Ham? Turkey, though hubby's company gives him a ham every year and it usually lasts me all year.
3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree? Fake. We got a good deal on one years ago and it's still in great shape.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house? I always want to, but hardly ever get around to it, apart from a wreath on the front door.
5. Snowball fights or sleddin'? Both!
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping? Not at Christmas time! I like it when it's deserted.
7. Favorite Christmas song?God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies? Love the animated Rudolph and Frosty I remember from my childhood. Can't stand A Christmas Story (oh, I'm just waiting for the flak on that one!)
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? I listen to Rockapella Christmas all year round - it's that good.
10. Stockings before or after presents? After.
11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them? I've never had carolers come to my house, believe it or not.
12. Go to someone else's house or they come to you? My in-laws usually come here, and we always go to my grandmother's.
13. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when? Yes, no set time.
14. What do you do after presents and dinner? Sit around and socialize while the kids play.
15. What is your favorite holiday smell? Fresh cookies
16. Ice skating or walking around the mall? Mall
17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? Christmas Day, unless we're doing all of them on Christmas Eve for some reason.
18. Favorite Christmas memory? See yesterday's post.
19. Favorite Part about winter? The cold and the snow.
20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? Not in years (hint, hint, hubby!)

If I don't get a chance to blog over the weekend, Merry Christmas everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute pic!!!

    Btw, I love the meme and I might have to steal it...heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though A Christmas Story is one of my favorite movies, I still love ya Jana!

    Have a Merry Christmas and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pic of the boys! merry XMas

    ReplyDelete