Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Random

I got complaints about my last blog skin, so I'm trying this one. I'm not entirely happy with it, but I figure it's only 3 weeks until Christmas. I'm working on an original skin, which should be ready by the time I need it. In the meantime, enjoy the holiday scenery!



Is anybody else really glad it's winter? Hubby has the coal stove cheerily glowing in the basement, there's a dusting of snow on the ground, and I can see my breath in the air. It's supposed to be 16 degrees tonight. Yeah, baby!



I'd love to do WBW this week, but my main computer is dead. No power. I could move the scanner up here, but I'm not that motivated.



And now I leave you with a favorite song lyric, by Randy Stonehill. It's funny 'cause it's true: "If Jesus came back today, they'd try to book him on the Oprah Winfrey show."

4 comments:

  1. This skin can count as WBW, just tell us that you're actually one of the people in the picture...we'll believe you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutu - Yeah, I Googled "html tutorial" and taught myself. It can be frustrating, though!

    MD - Yeah, that's it! I'm the woman pushing the stroller across the road. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful picture, although the font is a little small.

    ReplyDelete