Friday, December 09, 2005

SPF, sort of

I was definitely planning on playing Stuff Portrait Friday this week. Several problems: my computer is still dead, I can't get this computer to recognize the camera, and I don't have one of the three things we're supposed to take a picture of.



#1: A tattoo or birthmark.
I have a red blotch of a birthmark next to my left eye. I have no tattoos, nor will I ever. I get woozy when they prick my finger to take blood; there's no way somebody is going to draw on me with needles. In related news, I heard my brother wants to get a tattoo of his dead kitten on his chest (as it appeared in life, not as it is now). This is the guy who, as a child, screamed bloody murder every time he had to get a shot. I would pay money to see this tattooing.



#2: Your bumpersticker.
Don't have any. On our old van we had a sticker from my college in the window, but not on the bumper. Not really sure why. I'm sure hubby could leave a comment and tell me why we don't have any bumper stickers.



#3: Something you keep changing.
You're looking at it. I like to keep changing my blog skin. It's fun, and the more I do it, the more I figure out how to do different stuff. I'm working on my first original blog skin right now, which should premiere sometime after Christmas. I kind of like the idea of changing my blog's appearance with the holidays. Plus people don't feel like they're looking at the same old thing all the time.



So, there's my lame attempt at participation. Be sure to tell me what a lousy job I did!

6 comments:

  1. I totally need to figure out how to modify my blog. It's so boring, so I need to do this soon. I just haven't had the time to fool around.

    I love the Christmasy pic!!

    I played!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey; you get a "T" for trying. I would die if my puter and camera were not getting along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey at least you kinda played! Some of us didn't play at all! *blushing*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have liked pictures of your nonexistent tattoos and bumper stickers. :-) Maybe your computer and camera will make peace for the holidays. Here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete