Friday, December 30, 2005

Noon already?

Yes, I'm very late getting on here today, compared to normal. But I have a good excuse. Hubby had a vacation day today, and we slept in. Well, as long as the baby would let us, anyway. I didn't have to get out of bed until 9:30! I actually feel rested for once!

Tomorrow we are hosting the annual family New Year's Eve party. Hubby's two brothers, sister and mother, plus his favorite aunt, will be coming over to celebrate with us. We will have pizza and snacks and watch the ball drop together. It will be fun for everyone, and having it here means I can get the baby to bed at his normal time.

So if I don't get on here again before Sunday, have a great New Year's Eve, everyone! Don't party too hard!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I bet you'll all have a blast!

    Happy New Year, Jana! Love ya bunches :)

    ReplyDelete