Thursday, December 15, 2005

You're a mean one, Mr. Cat



If you ever get sick of all those people who post pictures of their cats and talk about how wonderful they are (not that I do, I'm just saying), then this is the site for you. MeanKitty.com has page after page of actual cats, with pictures and descriptions sent in by their owners. All the cats are mean, nasty kitties with an attitude. The boys and I sat here and laughed and laughed the other day. It almost makes me wish our kitty were mean so we could put him on there!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you REALLY want a mean kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh that cat has red evil eyes!
    I have 4 cats so I am wise that cats are NOT little angels!!!! But I haven't owned a mean one yet! I even feed two out doors and they are nice as can be! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my cat's nickname is PsychoKitty and I wouldn't trade her for anything. She is much calmer now but I guarantee I have a pic or two of her that I may submit to that site! My cat is moody and slightly evil. My roomates cat is playful and destructive. I'd take my cat over hers ANY day!

    ReplyDelete