Friday, August 04, 2006

And it's over!

I just got home from the last day of camp for this year. I must say I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. But I'm also glad I didn't have to stay all day in the heat. Next year, who knows - maybe I'll stay all day. Or maybe I'll send Hubby off with all four boys and enjoy a week alone! Hehe.

On Tuesday I went swimming after I got home and the baby was down for his nap. I can't even remember the last time I got to go swimming alone! I almost wasn't sure what to do in the pool when I didn't have a little one to hold or bigger ones yelling, "Watch this, Mommy!" It was nice. I just floated around for about an hour.

I might do that today, too, since it's the last day of camp. Anybody want to come over for a pool party?

3 comments:

  1. Go for a swim girl. You deserve it. So glad you had fun at camp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I haven't swam alone in like forever. A matter of fact, I don't think I've been swimming in like 2 years or so. It's shameful. I loved swimming. Glad you made it through camp. Thanks for the well wishes for our pup. It has been a nightmare.

    One word of advice, get pet insurance, forsee accidents..ha and make sure you don't even turn your back for one second when someone elses kids are around. What don't they understand about don't go near our dog? :o(

    It's odd too, how the Lord can use things like this to teach us spiritual lessons. I must blog about that soon.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean we are allowed to go to the pool by ourselves? I'm in!!!

    ReplyDelete