Friday, August 11, 2006

SPF - Titles

This week, Kristine has challenged us to come up with a photo that represents a song title, one that is a movie title, and one that is a book title. So here goes.

Song: Turkey in the Straw

These are some wild turkey that were wandering through our yard one day. This morning, we saw a deer out in our pasture. I like living in the country.

Movie title: Baby's Day OutI took this picture of my baby when we were at the park one day. He stood there like that for the longest time, watching a bunch of kids playing, and I just thought it was so cute!

Book Title: Prose of the Victorian Era
This is how I feel just reading the title of that book.

So, did you play?

5 comments:

  1. Do the kids every try to chase the turkeys? ... Cute pic of the baby, and that is hilarious with him and the cat completely out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, we've had turkey chases, bunny chases, pheasant chases, groundhog chases...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pictures Jana!! I love pictures, I never get bored looking at photos of anyone and anything. Well, almost anything.

    I didn't play because I don't know Kristine or the challenge. :o( I never do these things really.. sounds fun tho.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha! An actual turkey. Oh my!

    That last shot is too precious.

    I played.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last shot reminds me of when my brother was younger, we also had a ginger cat that would only sleep with him.

    Thanks for visiting me and Happy SPF!

    ReplyDelete