Wednesday, August 23, 2006

This may be my last post, as I'm about to throw the computer out the window

Not really, but good grief! I just spent 53 minutes trying to get this scanner to work, downloading drivers, installing, re-installing. All so I could play WBW, which now I can't play. Grr! Why does everything have to be so ridiculous!

Last night, Hubby and I were up in our bedroom and the boys were down in the basement. Then my oldest shows up with some sort of crystalline substance all over his fingers. "What's that, and don't get any on my bed!" I said.

"It's sugar. My brothers took advantage of the fact that I was hypnotized to spread salt and sugar all over the basement." How many problems can you find in that statement?

So, at 10 at night, I was downstairs, cleaning the basement floor. It was everywhere. Oh, what fun! I'm sure all the ants are very disappointed that I managed to clean things up, but I guess they'll just have to live on what the dog pulls out of the trashcan.

No comments:

Post a Comment