Tuesday, August 29, 2006

That wasn't so bad

Our first day went really, really well. The boys actually got out of bed when they were supposed to, ate breakfast, and went right to the school room. We worked together for about two hours, then had lunch, and then I did math with each of the older boys individually. I didn't get any arguments, any complaining, any whining - it was amazing! We were finished by 2. If the rest of the week goes like that, I'll be highly encouraged!

Now all I need to do is figure out how to keep the baby occupied while we're working. He kept coming in wanting drinks, snacks, and attention. I have a box of toys he hasn't played with all summer, so maybe that will hold his attention. But overall, I was very happy with how the day went.

No comments:

Post a Comment