Tuesday, August 15, 2006

In the mood for a novel?

Ever since NaNoWriMo last November, I have been working sporadically on revising my novel. I've submitted it for criticism on Critique Circle, and I've revised some more. One thing I've noticed is that other people tend to see things that the author misses. So now I'm submitting it to you. Chapter one of my novel is located here. Just click on the title, Spanish Summer Chapter One. Now, for some reason I lost all the formatting when I copied it, but other than that, if anything is wrong let me know. Likewise, if you like it, let me know! I'm particularly interested in what you think of the characters at this point, and if you're able to see the things I'm describing. I always have trouble with description.

I'm going to put a link to my portfolio in the sidebar, too, so in case you don't get a chance to read it today, you can find it easily.

So go, read! Then come back here and tell me what you think! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment