Monday, July 23, 2007

Opening my own library soon...

Despite the fact that I would really have liked to go camping again this past weekend, I decided there was really too much to do around here. So we stayed home and worked. I did tons of weeding and trimming of bushes, so now our front walk looks a lot less like the approach to a spooky abandoned house.

I had mentioned to Hubby that a set of shelves in the school room might be nice, since I seem to have a talent for picking up huge stacks of used books, and I long ago ran out of shelf space for them. Instead of the simple set of two shelves under the window that I suggested, Hubby is building me an entire WALL of shelves. Now I'll have room for all my books, and I can shelve them according to Dewey decimal number. We just have a few more shelves to cut and mount and it'll be done.

Now I'm itching to go to another book sale.

3 comments: