Friday, July 27, 2007

SPF - Rainbow

Kristine wants to see a rainbow this week. My son happens to have snapped this picture at the Creation Museum. The rainbow is just to the left of center.
Genesis 9:12 And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come: 13 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14 Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, 15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life. 16 Whenever the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will see it and remember the everlasting covenant between God and all living creatures of every kind on the earth.”



Did you play?

6 comments:

  1. wow that looks like something out of The Sound of Music!!! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the ultimate rainbow! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! There are so many cool things going on in this picture.

    Thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete