Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Jana is...

I saw this on a couple of different blogs and decided to try it out. Go to Googlism to try it yourself. Basically, you just type your name and then see what comes up. Put your favorites on your blog.

Jana is:
  • bent on success (yes, I suppose that's true)
  • the major goddess of the janarra (bow down and worship me)
  • destined to be one of the stars of this unstoppable force (no autographs, please)
  • a proxy server providing internet access via a single modem (then why am I having so much trouble getting online lately?)
  • heel veel in een (huh??)
  • 5'6" (that's true)
  • right-handed (also true)
  • a multi-talented bundle of energy (oh, stop!)
  • taking a rest (don't I wish?)
  • an artist that is starting to grow on me (get her off!)
  • witnessing the whippings (an almost daily occurrence)
  • what most people would call a model student (no argument here)
  • a very special female (thanks, I'm blushing)
  • very involved in prayer teams (of course)
  • known for her fascintation with collecting stuffed wombat toys (wanna see my collection?)

And my favorite?

Jana is 100% correct. (It must be true, it's on the internet!)

2 comments:

  1. Very funny. I can't wait to try it myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jana! You sound like a fabulous woman. I'm glad Michele sent me today.

    ReplyDelete