Friday, August 05, 2005

Self Portrait Friday

This is me eating dinner last night. I made chili. I know you're all clamoring for the recipe, so here it is: 1 lb ground beef, 1 can chili beans, 1 can corn, 1 can diced tomatoes, 2 tsp cinnamon, 2 Tbs chili powder. Brown the beef, drain, then add all the other ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes. Add other spices to your own taste. This is mild chili because my kids don't like spicy stuff.
I am not sure why my head looks too big for my body. But my 9 year old did a great job of taking these pics for me! Mmmm, good!

Head to Katy's to see the other players.

6 comments:

  1. LOL - You are so brave! I would never post a pic of me eating... You make it look really tasty though. Now I'm hungry! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds real good. I never put corn in my chili. I'll have to try that. Thanks for the recipe. I was going to have meatloaf tonight, but I think I'll try out my new chili recipe. I like mild chili, too. MMMMMMM looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that you in all your radiant beauty, or are you wearing make up?! If not, wow, you really don't need any!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go mr. photograher!!!! mmmmmmmm.....I love me some chili, 'cept it's gotta be butt burnin' hot.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tee - sorry, didn't mean to ruin your diet!

    MilMom - Enjoy the chili!

    Sandy - nope, no makeup, though I did think about applying some beforehand!

    Katy - I like it hot, too. Hubby has this hot sauce called Brain Damage that he adds to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmmmmmm, looks good. I love spicy chili too..it's just too hot here lately. ugh

    Oh, and very cute table cloth. :o)

    ReplyDelete