Wednesday, August 17, 2005

This falls under "What was I thinking?"

My mom was helping me clean out one of our storage closets yesterday and we came upon this lovely piece.

In case you can't tell, it's a cap made of some shiny gold and black threads, woven with shells. I think it was something I begged for when I was 10 or so and we were in a gift shop somewhere. I just know that I had to have it.

Here's the side view. Isn't it lovely? I think I actually wore this once. On Halloween.

At least now I can see what it would be like to have a girl.

6 comments:

  1. oh my word..you not only begged for that but you still have it? LOL

    too cool..glad your daughter can play with it now.. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I never throw anything away.

    And isn't my little "girl" Isaac cute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both are so cute. Oh and you are so brave. :) I am a pack rat too. lol That is why today I am cleaning and tossing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That thing is too funny! Maybe the boys will need for a Halloween sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I thought you had your hair braided and beaded! Looks just like my hair when we went on a cruise to Jamaica...lol. I figure it's time to go wild!

    ReplyDelete