Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Coming soon

I saw him the minute I walked into the room. He stood there, his black, wavy hair slicked back, a few strands loose across his forehead in a careless, casual way. His brown eyes seemed to look right through me. And yet, there was no doubt that despite the gorgeous girl next to him, he was looking right at me. I felt the heat rising in my cheeks as his gaze burned into me, a look that said he didn't care if I had four children running around my feet, a look that ignored that ring on my finger. I smiled at him, but the intensity of his gaze never wavered. There was a daring abandon to his expression. Let the adventure begin, he seemed to be saying, You're in for the time of your life. I held his gaze, as if to assure him. The time is not right, I thought, willing him to hear. But I'll be back.

Just then, a hand touched my shoulder. My husband was ready to go. Reluctantly, I turned away from the poster. I'll see you Friday, Orlando.

[To see what I saw, click here.]

10 comments:

  1. well........I gotta say it. You can delete my word if you want....but ohhhhhhhhhhhh sh_t!!! You had me gettin' all hot and bothered! What a blog entry. Yum and such great eye candy for this ol' gal. Heck, I'm old enough to be these guys' mother, but who gives a rats patoot!?!! They're so lucious. Yes?

    Thanks for the invite, yep---gmta.

    Now, I would be saying just then, me? Kids? Hubby? No, now way.......not me. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL JANA!!! After reading the first few sentences, I had to double check I that I was at the right blog. LOL!

    My sister is heading out to see the same movie this week-end. I am embarassed to say, I have not even seen the first one. You may kick me now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA!!! This made me LMAO for real!!! Out loud for all the patients to hear me!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that you have a future in the romance novel business!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm here from the BC Carnival - but I think I may have commented before....I'm going to see Johnny!!! Yes, Orlando's eyes are wonderful, but they just can't compete to my Johnny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol;)

    visiting from the BC carnival

    ReplyDelete
  7. The carnival sent me.
    Oh they are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here from the BC Carnival!
    That was the best post! Very creative...and oh so true honey. Great imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's a whole lotta heat in Pirates 2, which (for me) made it worth the two and a half hours I spent with Cap'n Sparrow and the young Will Turner. De-lic-ious ;)

    Funny girl, you are (so I'll be back). Visiting from BCs.

    ReplyDelete