Friday, July 21, 2006

SPF - Takin' Names and Makin' Wishes

This week, Kristine has assigned the following:
Stuff unnoticed
Your wish
Stuff under your sink

I really should not wait until 7:45 Friday morning to look at these assignments. My brain does not run correctly this early in the morning. Okay, here goes:

Something unnoticed: I know I sure didn't notice how fast time was passing. This adorable little bundle in my arms is about to turn 10 on Sunday! How? When did that happen?

My wish is a two-part photo. You see, I decided to donate my hair to Locks of Love. So here I am yesterday before the hair cut.

And here I am after. My wish is that they will be able to use my hair to make someone who's lost their hair to cancer very happy.


Under my kitchen sink. Not terribly exciting.

So there you have it! Did you play?

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Look at all that hair you donated! That is great.

    ReplyDelete