Thursday, July 06, 2006

Happy birthday, Joshua!

I can hardly believe my second son is turning seven today! He is such an amazing kid, sweet and funny and affectionate. He loves giving hugs and kisses. His favorite things are Legos and Thomas the Tank Engine. He adores his brothers and plays with them all the time. When he was a baby, I used to stare at him for hours, just so thrilled that he was mine. Now, when I try to take a picture, this is what I get:
Trust me, though, he's still adorable. Happy birthday, Joshua!

3 comments:

  1. Awwww! Hope he has a great birthday!

    My birthday is Saturday! I am keepin in mind that "I am only as old as I feel"! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - Happy Birthday Joshua! Ah, 7. Mine is going to be 8 in a couple months. Gosh :*) ... It's kind of happy and kind of sad. 7 year olds are so hard to hold in your lap - they're all sharp elbows and often smell funny... Oh well. LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete