Thursday, July 27, 2006

Following up on yesterday's extremely long and boring post...

Just to answer a couple of questions I received:

If you are warm, that doesn't necessarily mean orange will look good on you. It will just look better than red. Most women sort of know instinctively which colors look good on them. Go with your instinct. In the case of a warm with pale skin and freckles, you definitely do want to avoid purple. As far as pink, it would depend on the shade, but again, you probably know instinctively what looks good on you. I probably would avoid black, too though. Try something in a soft gray and see which color looks better on you.

Color also applies to your makeup. Most quality brands of makeup are classified warm or cool. Stick with your colors here. The wrong makeup colors will be very noticeable - like, "Hey, when did you join the circus?" sort of noticeable.

I've already gotten a bunch of hits from people searching for information of this type, which makes me happy because hopefully that means I'm helping somebody!

Of course, I also get hits from people looking for "how to scare a guy," "grass too long to cut," and "70s hairstyles." Wow - my blog distilled into three search phrases.

No comments:

Post a Comment