Friday, July 07, 2006

SPF - I hear wedding bells!

As Kristine and Shaun's wedding approaches, she gives us a lovely wedding-themed SPF for this week. Best wishes, guys, and congratulations!

My love: I have always loved this picture. Taken at our wedding, I think it captures perfectly a casual, unposed moment where you can actually see on my face how much I love my husband.

Honeymoon: How about a cruise to a private island, where waiters will bring you champagne while you swim? Yeah, I thought you'd like that.

Something blue:

In keeping with the tropical island theme, you can't get too much more blue than this!

Did you play?

5 comments:

  1. That is an awsome photo of ya'll on your wedding day!

    Of course you can't go wrong with tropical places...beautiful!

    I played.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna be on that beach ... NOW!

    I played :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, sweet wedding picture. Yeah, that beach looks awesome!
    I played too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at the love on your face. Fantastic!

    Beach, water and booze. Can't go wrong with that.

    I played.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your wedding picture... :)

    ReplyDelete