Monday, July 24, 2006

Hair today, gone tomorrow

As promised, here is a front view of my new haircut. Keep in mind that my fabulous hair stylist did this and it will never look exactly like this again.

Jenny has been cutting my hair for about eight years now, and she was freaking out. She kept saying, "Are you sure you want to do this?" About three times, she got the scissors close to my hair and then pulled back. There was a teenage girl there who lives down the street (this was in Jenny's basement), and she kept shrieking every time the scissors got close, as though my hair being cut was some kind of torture for her! After calming herself, Jenny informed me, "There is no crying in my chair. You're sure you want to do this?" I assured her that I did.

It feels so nice to be rid of all that weight on my head. I mean, yes, I liked my hair, I liked the way it looked and all, but in the summer I had to wear it up. There was no choice. Now, it's so nice to just brush it and go. And no tangles until it grows out some! So I'm very happy with my choice.

Hubby, on the other hand, looked at me when I got home and said, "It'll grow out again, right?"

No comments:

Post a Comment