Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm falling apart!

I almost had to check my birth certificate to make sure I'm only 35.

On Friday, I had this pain in my knee. It hurt whether I was sitting down or standing or walking. It wasn't really bad, so I could kind of ignore it, but it still hurt.

Saturday morning, the knee pain seemed to be gone. But as I got up and around, I realized that the pain had migrated to my right hip. If I stood with my foot pointed straight ahead, it was fine. But if I turned my foot at all, or rotated on that leg, ouch! At one point, I almost fell down it hurt so bad.

So I was happy yesterday morning to wake up and find that pain gone. We went to church, I sang in front of the congregation, and everything seemed fine. Then, as we sat there during the message, my back started to hurt. It was both sides of my lower back. By the time I had to get the baby from the nursery, I could barely pick him up, and I had to hand him over to Hubby right away. It was bad. We went straight home and I spent the day lying flat on my back because doing anything else hurt too much.

What in the world? It seems to be better today. My oldest son pointed out that the pain seemed to be migrating north and I should expect my shoulder to hurt today. Thanks, son, that helps a whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment