Wednesday, July 12, 2006

WBW - There's no place like home

This week, TKW wants to see the exterior of the house I grew up in. No problemo. My father took tons of pictures of our house. We have the house when my parents first bought it, the house in the winter, spring, summer and fall of many consecutive years, the house in a blizzard, the house with new siding, etc. He does the same thing now, except with his motor coach. You'll have to ask him why, because I have no clue. But it did make it a piece of cake to find one, so here it is:

My parents bought this house before I was born, and only sold it six years ago, so I was lucky enough to live in the same house my whole childhood. I understand the people who bought it have removed most of the trees and shrubs, put on a new roof, new siding, and other stuff like that. Wonder what they've done inside?

And speaking of inside, next week's assignment is the interior of the same house. Wait until you see all the pictures I have for you (thanks to my Dad!).

Did you play?

No comments:

Post a Comment