Thursday, May 31, 2007

Almost done

We just have nine more days of school to go, to complete the state-required 180 days. Today and tomorrow make two, Saturday will count as one because we're going on a field trip, and that leaves six. So a week from Saturday we should be finished.

I'm really looking forward to summer. There are tons of things around the house that I need to get done, and I can't even start when I'm in the classroom half the day. Of course, top of the list is getting things organized for next school year. I'll be teaching a sixth grader, a third grader and a kindergartner next year.

You know, I think I like summer vacation even more than the boys!

3 comments:

  1. Waaaaaa! I have to go all summer! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you do love summer!! Being teacher and Mommy is an overload!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 6th 3rd and K. You are going to have fun, seriously. Those are some good learning grades :-) 3rd grade was hands down my favorite grade out of all of them!!

    ReplyDelete