Thursday, May 03, 2007

Sorry - must rant about LOST

You know, I used to love John Locke. He was the best character on the show. Now, I don't know. He scares me. Last night's episode was completely predictable, but that didn't make it any less amazing.

The thing that bugged me about this episode is that Locke wouldn't ask any questions. I'm sorry, but if I were on that island and my mortal enemy suddenly appeared in front of me, I would have to ask questions. Especially when said mortal enemy says things like, "You haven't figured it out yet?" and "Don't you know where we are?"

Sawyer was asking all the right questions, but since Locke was lying to him the whole time, it didn't matter.

Sayid was asking all the right questions because he's smarter than eight other castaways combined.

Kate was asking the right questions because she doesn't like being out of the loop.

Jack was asking the right questions, even though he didn't like the answers.

But Locke? Total babbling fool.

I am glad Sawyer finally got his revenge. And Locke's father definitely got what he deserved. But why? Because Locke is trusting Ben. Again. Because it worked out so well for him last time.

Okay, rant over. At least the two AI contestants who left were the ones who deserved to. Now the final four all need to be named joint winners.

2 comments:

  1. We atre a few episodes behind in Britain. We last saw Locke looking at his father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean-Luc - this episode picks up where that one left off. It's a doozy!

    ReplyDelete