Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Heroes

Wow, what an episode last night! Hubby and I didn't see it coming, which always makes for a good show. It can be rather boring when you're as brilliant as we are and can see every plot twist from a mile away. But, wow! What a show!

Who's your favorite Hero and why? We love Peter Petrelli. He's just awesome. And five years in the future he's even more awesome. Hubby raised a good point, though: if he can heal (which he definitely can) why does he have a scar on his face? I'm sure there's some good explanation.

The next few final weeks should be good. If you haven't watched this show, catch up on NBC.com. Especially if you're a sci-fi/comic book hero fan. Awesome. That's all I have to say.

4 comments:

  1. *gasp* Last night's episode was SO GOOD!!!!! I was SO not expecting the "President" to really be Sylar! Nathan is so borderline-evil anyway, I never guessed he wasn't really himself when he did evil things in the future!

    I love... well, I loved Eden the best, but she's dead *sniffle* So now, it's a toss-up between Hiro and Micah... I love them both!!!! Mohinder is also WAY hawt... *swoon*

    I have NO idea how Peter got a scar when he can regenerate!!! That's very odd. I wonder if he'll get it in the next few episodes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...chalk this up to shows I don't watch that every other American with a television in our country does.

    I'm such a social reject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM TOTALLY HOOKED! Hubs tried to talk to me - and I wasn't responding then on a commercial I looked at him and said "Ummm its heroes night..." then he backed off.

    I like Peter and yeah its odd about that scar. But Hiro is so cute..... Now I wanna know who is this new hero and who is gonna kill skylar.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cheerleader is my fav!

    Maybe Peter got the scar because of the New York explosion he caused...or will cause. All that radiation could have ripped him apart.

    ReplyDelete