Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday

Okay, first of all, I told you so. I told you Locke was getting himself into trouble by trusting Ben. These stupid TV people never listen to me.

Someone visited my blog from the Unilever company the other day, by searching Technorati for mention of a certain weight-loss drink I've been using (which they manufacture). I wonder what they were looking for? A spokesperson perhaps? Someone upon whom to lavish many wonderful gift items? Free samples? Come back! What do want from me? Come back!!

You know, you probably can't tell from my blog posts (snicker, snort), but I've been feeling really scatterbrained recently.

I have to take the boys to the dentist this morning, which means a one-hour-each-way drive and lunch out somewhere. I'm thinking McDonald's. They have diet food, right? Salads. Where they get off charging $4 plus for one, I don't know. Maybe I'll get two side salads. Grr, why does the dentist have to be so far away? Hey, if you're reading this and you know a pediatric dentist who wants to move, give him my email. He/she needs to come here.

Okay, gotta go get ready now.

3 comments:

  1. Too bad Unilever didn't offer you free samples. Dang. (probably some company worker during a break)

    I actually had someone from a health magazine visit mine...I doubt they found anything healthy on my blog. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you guys live out in the country?
    You should keep mentioning the drink, maybe it'll bring 'em back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karmyn - seriously, I went right to my email to see if they were going to offer me anything. But nada.

    Arlene - sort of. We're not near any big cities, really. We don't even have an Olive Garden nearby!

    ReplyDelete